Tool & Die Maker
Constructs, alters, and repairs a wide variety of tools, dies, jigs, fixtures, and gauges to very close tolerance. Develops strategies for fabricating designed dies using most suitable machining resources. Maintains specified tolerance to warrant proper qualification of the stamped product. Meets all quality and efficiency expectations.
- HS diploma and completion of a 4-year (8,000 hr) apprentice program.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience
- Demonstrated ability for using shop mathematics and handbook of geometric and trigonometric formulas
- Ability to work from operative sheets, drawings, and sketches
- Ability to use all types of precision measuring instruments
- Thorough knowledge of machine shop practices, principles of mechanics machine shop operations, and the working generalities of material
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
The position is for the Weiss-Aug East Hanover | NJ location.