Receptionist | Operations Assistant
SUMMARY AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors. Provides support to various departments.
- Greets and ensures that all names of visitors, arrivals, and departures are recorded. Prepares all company ID badges for customers, visitors, team members, etc.
- Answers telephone and relays calls to appropriate personnel.
- Affixes postage to outgoing mail. Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Prepares correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Provides clerical support to various departments.
- Part-Time, 30 hours per week.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: A minimum of one-year office experience
Skills: Presents a professional and pleasant demeanor, Good communication skills, Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
This position is for our Weiss-Aug Fairfield | NJ location.