Receptionist | Operations Assistant
Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors. Operates multiple call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate team members or location.
• Greets and ensures that all names of visitors, arrivals and departures are recorded. Prepares all company ID badges for customers, visitors, team members, etc.
• Answers telephone and relays calls to appropriate personnel.
• Weighs and affixes postage to outgoing mail. Sorts and distributes incoming mail including matching incoming invoices to packing lists. Distributes electronically incoming faxes.
• Prepares correspondence and spreadsheets.
• Provides clerical support to various departments.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: A minimum of one year office experience
• Presents a professional and pleasant demeanor
• Good communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Weiss-Aug Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume with salary requirements for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
This position is for our Weiss-Aug Fairfield | NJ location.