Receptionist and Operations Assistant
Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors. Operates multiple call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate team member or location. Processes outgoing mail and prepares incoming mail for distribution. Provides clerical support to the VP of Manufacturing and various team members/departments.
- Greets and ensures that all names of visitors, arrivals and departures are recorded. Prepares company ID badges for team members and visitors.
- Answers telephone and relays calls to appropriate personnel.
- Weighs and affixes postage to outgoing mail. Sorts and distributes incoming mail including matching incoming invoices to packing lists.
- Prepares correspondence and spreadsheets.
- Provides various clerical support.
- Distributes electronically incoming faxes.
- High School Diploma
- A minimum of 1-year office experience.
- Presents a professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.
Please submit resume with salary history/requirements for consideration.