quality inspector iii
Under limited supervision performs visual and mechanical inspection of in-process, final and first piece of small precision standardized parts.
• Completes visual and mechanical inspections, functional force testing, based on drawings, spec sheets and usually standardized procedures.
• Maintains detailed records of inspections, updates charts, prepares data packages for shipments, performs statistical calculations.
• Maintains records of special product inventories, makes inventory transactions, expedites as necessary, and completes final inspections to meet shipping schedules.
• Make quality decisions based on in-house product lines and preliminary decisions on custom.
• Informs operators of quality requirements, notifies production, and works with them on quality problems.
• Performs calibration checks on equipment and checks function. Performs miscellaneous special tests.
• Performs miscellaneous clerical tasks to maintain forms and files.
• High School graduate or equivalent.
• 1-3 years inspection experience in close tolerance precision manufacturing.
• Must have demonstrated the ability to use skillfully all hand gauges, force gauges, microscope, comparators, indicators, micrometers, and miscellaneous special test equipment.
Job Type- Full Time
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.