• Assist the Quality Manager and supports the quality and manufacturing areas in quality assurance/ engineering and inspection functions. Needs a thorough understanding of medical and automotive industry quality requirements (FMEA, Process Flows, Control Plans, and system requirements).
• Knowledgeable in the following ISO 9000/TS 16949, ISO 13485
• Proficient in statistical analysis, blueprint interpretation, Geometric Dimensioning Tolerancing (GD&T).
• Understanding of various types of measuring equipment and data collection systems including Vision and CMM measuring systems
• A plus to have the ability to Program Vision/CMM measuring systems and to design and develop fixtures.
• Assists in the implementation of QC/QA procedures throughout the company.
• Interface with customers, sales and engineering to resolve quality issues. Assist in analyzing customer complaints as a member of
8D analysis team.
• Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Quality Control/Assurance in a tightly toleranced industry with an automotive and medical customer base.
• Requires verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate technical information to people of various degrees
• Must be organized and detail oriented.
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.
This position is for our Weiss-Aug East Hanover | NJ location.