Weiss-Aug's program management group provides dedicated assistance to our customers.
Program Managers follow the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process and serve as a single point of contact resource for all of your tooling design, tooling engineering, quality and manufacturing needs. Our Program Management team is responsible for the timely delivery of programs to meet customer specifications.
Program Management Services
- Prototype Phase Management
- Outside Processing and Supply Chain Management
- Documentation Management ( FMEA's, Process Flowcharts, Control Plans, Capability Studies and Gage R & R's)
- Project Timelines
- Sustaining Engineering Activities
- Packaging Development
- PPAP Validation (IQ, OO, PQ)
- Product Life-cycle Management (ECO's)
- Facilitation of Future Enhancements / Product Changes
- Lead ongoing VAVE and Six Sigma Initiatives - ME/IE Group
- Follow advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) procedure, DOE's, FMEA's, Process Flowcharts, Control Plans, Capability Studies and gage R&R's
- Create and distribute project schedules. Set milestones and deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor progress and report status to management
- Interface with customer on technical and schedule-related issues. Communicate program progress to customer at regular intervals