Operations Assistant / receptionist
Provides administrative assistance to our Operations Department. Greets vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors. Operates multiple call telephone switchboard console and routes calls to the appropriate team members or location.
• Greets and ensures that all names of visitors, arrivals and departures are recorded. Prepares all company ID badges for customers, visitors, team members, etc.
• Answers telephone and relays calls to appropriate personnel.
• Prepares correspondence and spreadsheets.
• Provides clerical support to various departments including Purchasing and Engineering.
• Weighs and affixes postage to outgoing mail. Sorts and distributes incoming mail including matching incoming invoices to packing lists. Distributes electronically incoming faxes.
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: A minimum of one year office experience
• Presents a professional and pleasant demeanor
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
Job Type- Full Time
Weiss-Aug Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume with salary requirements for consideration.
This position is for our Weiss-Aug Fairfield | NJ location.