Supports the Surgical Division in Fairfield; maintains office processes and provides administrative assistance.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Greets visitors to the Fairfield location. Records all arrivals and departures and prepares badges for all visitors to the facility.
- Answers telephone and forwards calls to appropriate personnel.
- Processes outgoing mail and prepares incoming mail for distribution.
- Prepares shipping documents and sends certificates of compliance to customers.
- Prepares print and specification comparisons, routing, distribution, and filing.
- Purchases small and miscellaneous items; tracks receipts of purchased items for invoice reconciliation.
- Enters sales orders into ERP system.
- Coordinates production delivery schedule with planning.
- Handles coordination of customer visits.
- Maintains monthly presentation for team member updates.
- Prepares payroll reports for temporary agencies.
- Provides clerical assistance for the Surgical team, including the preparation of spreadsheets and correspondence.
KNOWLEDGE | SKILLS | EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 5 years general office experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to adapt to changing responsibilities and shifting priorities.
This position is for our Weiss-Aug Fairfield | NJ location.