New Product Development Engineer
Team players who are driven self-starters need apply. As a member of the New Product Development Team, develop new products based on the customer’s vision; research and develop new technologies to keep abreast with “cutting edge” requirements.
- Assist in the designing of prototype tooling and supporting devices for metal stamping and insert-molded development activities.
- Act as a liaison between New Product Development and tooling personnel.
- Assist in the design of pre-production progressive stamping dies to support initial product volumes based on customer requirements.
- Directly interface with customers and suppliers on technical, delivery, and costing items.
- Assist on the tool-room floor with preparation and staging of prototyping activities.
- BS in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the stamping/molding manufacturing environment.
- Good 2D and 3D CAD skills; and good Windows-based PC skills (Microsoft Office)
- Most possess: High degree of creativity in product design and manufacturing processes; strong analytical and problem solving skills; good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with medical, automotive, and electronic industries terminology and systems.
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.