MOLDING PROCESS TECHNICIAN
Weiss-Aug is a leading stamping and injection – molding supplier with extensive capabilities to customize any engineering, tooling, molding, stamping, and assembly need. With locations in New Jersey, Chicago, Pittsburg, and Mexico we are currently seeking a Mold Tech for our Surgical Products Division located in Fairfield, New Jersey.
This position is on the 2nd shift, with hours beginning and ending within the 6PM – 6AM coverage target.
- Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including set-up, process adjustments, automation, inspection, troubleshooting, maintenance, and work flow.
- Responsible to produce quality parts in a timely manner in accordance with production schedules.
- Work with other departments such as Quality, Automation, Maintenance, Planning, Warehouse, etc. to troubleshoot processes to ensure that all internal / external requirements are met. Coordinate necessary resources to complete troubleshooting on extremely complicated processes.
- Monitor to ensure that all auxiliary equipment and molding machines stay in good working order.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and condition of all equipment and space within work center. Promote safety, cleanliness, and process policies through the entire division.
- Responsible for monitoring and documenting processes and collecting accurate and timely data.
- Help to train Operators and be able to cover the shift for the Supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in injection molding
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a medical device manufacturing environment
- Candidate must have good organizational skills
- Candidate must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects.
- Candidate must possess good verbal and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time