materials control manager
Oversee and manage all external and internal Supply Chain operations for direct and indirect materials to support Manufacturing and Customer Service performance levels and Inventory Management Objectives through the effective use of our ERP systems and management of staff.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Material Demand Assessments
- Purchasing / Supplier Management
- Outside Processing Operations
- Shop Floor Production Scheduling
- Shop Floor Order Management
- Scrap Management
- Inventory and Warehouse Management
- Material Handling throughout facility
- Material Handling Equipment usage and its maintenance per OSHA and applicable standards
KNOWLEDGE | SKILLS | EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, Materials or Supply Chain Management or equivalent education / experience
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in high volume Discrete ETO and BTO Manufacturing within the Medical or Automotive industries, supporting ISO 9001:2008; ISO/TS 16949; ISO 13485; ISO 14001
- Expert level user of a Tier One or Tier Two ERP System
- Excellent team building, conflict resolution, and delegation skills
- Encourages and motivates staff to excel
- Able to work with multiple levels of the organization and other departments
- Comfortable working in a highly fluid and pressured environment
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Strong Microsoft Office program skills
- Have delivered measured continuous improvement results
- Previous experience in stamping manufacturing environment
- ERP Implementation Team Leader or Member
- APICS Certified
- Trained or certified in Lean Manufacturing
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please, only local candidates at this time.
This position is for our Weiss-Aug East Hanover | NJ location.