marketing communication specialist
Assist the marketing team in the coordination and implementation of key strategies to meet organizational objectives.
• Champion the lead process including research and identification of potential target industries/customers/locations/people to help direct sales team
• Qualify potential customers via internet research, telemarketing and networking
• Provide sales team with constant flow of qualified leads
• collaborate with the sales team to increase customer base
• track all contacts and results
• Knowledge of leading marketing practices including social media, lead generation, direct mail campaigns and technical copy writing
• Provide specialized marketing service for sales team as needed (Power Point presentations, tradeshow materials, customer meeting materials)
• Help organize and implement the company’s advertising, sales promotion, sales conferences and trade shows.
• Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information
• Conduct surveys and market studies to determine or discern market potentials, customer attitudes and preferences, competitor activity and make or recommend modifications in marketing strategies and/or plans as indicated.
• Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
• Represent Weiss-Aug sales in trade associations in order to create and maintain favorable company identity while maintaining a firsthand knowledge of market conditions and developments affecting growth opportunities
Education and Experience:
• business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
• plus 3 years’ marketing experience in an industrial / manufacturing environment; medical background preferred
• proven experience in lead generation, customer and market research
• relevant product and industry knowledge a plus
• experience with relevant software and WEB applications
• excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Weiss-Aug is an equal opportunity employer. For consideration, please submit resume with salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-time