Weiss-Aug Co., Inc. provides custom insert molding, precision medical and automotive metal stamping, and assembly solutions. With over 40 years of experience serving the automotive, medical, electronic, and semiconductor industries, our experts in design, engineering, tooling and manufacturing excel at providing precision manufacturing through innovative design. Weiss-Aug is ISO: 9001:2000, TS 16949:2009, ISO 13485:2003 Certified.
Weiss-Aug seeks a junior account to support the Controller in all accounting duties, i.e. payroll, monthly closings, accruals, account analysis, payroll guidance, and carry out projects as required.
- Primary for Paylocity Payroll and TimeForce Time and Attendance systems
- Log daily bank transactions in the Daily Cash Transactions and Daily cash Position spreadsheets and ensure resulting balances agree with bank balances
- At period end Prepare Journals Vouchers (JV) for all accruals and enter all JV’s in MK
- Perform period end accounting closing process with Controller
- Maintain detailed analysis for all General Ledger accounts not supported by subsystems, tie account balances to the General Ledger and refer all issues to the Controller
- After closing, perform the electronic distribution of financial reports to management
- Complete the Borrowing Base documents and email to bank after approval and signature
- Support operational functions in resolving accounting and control system problems as directed
- Provide expense details to management upon request
- On a monthly basis reconcile bank accounts such as Disbursements, Operating and Petty Cash accounts
- Maintain fixed assets records in PCPAS including acquisitions and dispositions and reconcile to G/L control accounts. Capitalize on a quarterly basis
- Assist in providing outside auditors with required accounting data
- Perform year end data submission to Principal for 401(k) testing
- Cross-train in A/R, A/P
- College Degree in Accounting
- 1 to 4+ years accounting experience preferably in manufacturing environment
- Some knowledge of business systems such: Payroll & Time and Attendance Systems; ERP systems; Fixed Assets System
- PC literacy in desktop applications such as Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
- Strong analytical and computational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Active participation in a team-oriented environment We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.