graphic and web design intern
Supports Marketing with dynamic visual design. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, supporting web development, assisting in layout and design of graphics, and editing and manipulating photography. The intern will work closely with the Director of Strategic Planning.
- Responsible to fill in design templates and edit photos. Must have working knowledge of Adobe Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator. Photography skills a plus.
Assist in the design and maintenance of web development with use of Squarespace.
- Perform small marketing graphic design projects that involve editing, photography, graphic design, and page layout.
- Currently enrolled in a related field.
- Background in graphic design.
- Creative with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently.
- Self-starter who can work independently, but also thrive in a team environment.
- Adobe Photoshop experience a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work in a fast-paced environment.
This position is for our Weiss-Aug East Hanover | NJ location.