Cost Accountant/Manufacturing Expert/Manufacturing Engineer
We seek a Cost Accountant with experience working in a medium-high volume precision manufacturing facility.
This position is responsible for reviewing quotes and manufacturing orders, monitoring costs, collecting data from the manufacturing floor to ensure conformance with standard costs and cost targets. Cost tracking, forecasting, and financial reporting are also essential to the role. The Cost Accountant will work closely with Manufacturing, Engineering, Accounting, Quoting, and Sales departments.
The successful candidate will have:
- BS degree in Accounting Manufacturing or Industrial Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a medium/high volume manufacturing environment
- At least 3 years of financial analysis and manufacturing cost experience in a manufacturing environment
- A strong data mining background and experience in costing manufacturing processes
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and mechanical aptitude
- Good windows-based PC skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- EISO/QS knowledge (preferred)
- Plastic injection/molding and/or metal stamping experience (a plus)
In addition, will be a driven self-starter who works with little supervision and able to multi-task and set priorities; demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; be a team player who has the ability to interact effectively with all departments in the company.
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.