Cad Designer | Detailer
Weiss-Aug provides custom insert molding, precision metal stamping, and assembly solutions. With over 40 years of experience serving the automotive, medical, electronics and semiconductor industries, our experts in design, engineering, tooling and manufacturing excel at providing precision manufacturing through innovative design. Weiss-Aug is ISO: 9001:2000, TS 16949:2009, ISO 13485:2003 Certified
• Prepare DXF/Model files for WEDM and CNC machines in response to spare component requests.
• Update DXF/Model files with verified improvements.
• Measure die components when necessary to complete design work as well as assist toolmakers with measurements.
• Implement the use of DXF overlays on the Starrett HDV300 and create all the DXF files needed to monitor tooling components and stampings.
• Use the die books and model files to create a Die Card for each tool that lists all routine maintenance components. All die repair services will be tracked on this Die Card by the toolmakers.
Education: Must have engineering related degree or be enrolled in college in engineering related discipline.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in the tooling and/or manufacturing disciplines.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products
• Experience with 2-D and 3-D drawing software; SolidWorks and AutoCAD preferred
• Knowledge of PDM software is a plus
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer. Currently only accepting local candidate submissions.