Position Summary and Special Duties
Support Accounting department in all accounting duties, i.e. monthly closings, accruals, account analysis, ERP implementation, invoicing, backup functions, and carry out projects as required.
· Prepare and analyze journal entries and enter in ERP.
· Perform period end accounting closing process with staff.
· Maintain detailed analysis for all general ledger accounts not supported by subsystems, tie account balances to the general ledger, and refer all issues to the CFO.
· Backup for the electronic distribution of financial reports to management.
· Support operational functions in resolving accounting and control system problems.
· Provide expense details to management upon request.
· Maintain fixed assets records in Excel or ERP, including acquisitions and dispositions, and reconcile to G/L control accounts. Capitalize as necessary.
· Assist in providing outside auditors with required accounting data.
· Cross-train in A/R, A/P, Paylocity, and Payroll Process.
· Perform invoice function for the business on a daily basis.
· Perform AR collections function.
· Critical resource for ERP implementation.
· Other duties and projects as required.
College Degree in Accounting
3-5 years of general accounting experience
Some knowledge of business systems:
-AP and AR
-Some exposure to ERP systems
-Fixed assets system
PC literacy in desktop applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
Ability to understand concepts, work with great attention to detail, prioritize, organize, analyze situations, and document findings.
We provide excellent company benefits and a competitive salary. We are an equal opportunity employer.